• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help maximum battery saver

New Rising

Android Enthusiast
Is anyone using this? If i do use it how will it effect my phone? Right now it's on nighttime saver.

When on maximum saver it will allow your 4g/internet/sync connections to do their thing for 15 minutes and if you don't play with your phone it will then cease sync/net activity. As soon as you pick it up, unlock it, then tap your market or other app it will regain internet/sync connectivity. This 15 minute awake/sync/net time is 24/7 on this maximum battery saver setting.

I use the custom battery saver setting. So data is off after 15 minutes from 10pm to 7am. I like the data on during the day so I can receive business emails.

I use the custom battery saver setting. So data is off after 15 minutes from 10pm to 7am. I like the data on during the day so I can receive business emails.

I am going to be putting my phone on a charger at night, which disables the power plan, and some nights I am out and about at bars so I need my phone still working.

I just took it off of any type of battery saver.

Back
Top Bottom