• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mediatek VCOM drivers for Windows 8

ninadchaudhari

What's up !
Hi,
Has anyone has had success in installing the drivers you need for the SP flash tool on Windows 8 ?
I tried with the Windows 7 64 bit drivers but still my Flash tool cannot detect the phone ....

Any suggestions ?

i was able to install pre loader driver,,,so sp flash tool works perfectly

preloader driver I am not able to install the same on Windows 8 !
and my MBP's VMWare fusion Windows 7 VM, I dont know y but the phone gets disconnected just after it is detected by that WIn 7 64bit !

From where did you get those Windows 8 drivers! ?

Please post the link ... :)

Ninad I am also using the drivers on windows 8 pro 64bit and all are working fine and the drivers are d same what u provided for us.

Thanks for that clarification :)

LOL :D
Its seriously funny how the same drivers dont work on my system ! seems there is some other problem then ...

Do help me out with this if possible !
When i connect the device in Switched off mode,I can see some device getting connected but then it vanishes again ( does not even stay for 1 sec :D )

I dont know if something is wrong with the procedure i am doing ...
Also, I dont have any antivirus installed ;)

Have you tried with any other Micromax Device as may be its a problem with ur phones USB port as this happened when i tried to connect 2 same LG P500 phones to my PC one was getting connected and the other was just showing in device manager and getting disconnected and when i inquired with my friend he said that the phones USB port connector is having some problem so he got it repaired.

i can connect the device in the Debugging (ADB) and file transfer mode !! Hence i dont think that the USB port is a problem :o

Back
Top Bottom