• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Memory (ram) it disappears after some browsing

Task managers don't do well closing apps. If you truly mean RAM, try force close from manage applications in settings

I tried that you said and didnt work, so i did a full wipe and reinstall the rom but the problem remains (now i have screenshots)

This is taken just after I reboot my phone

CAP201101191514.jpg

This is after of 27 hours of uptime
CAP201101201904.jpg

This screenshots are taken after killing all apps from the Settings-->Application-->Running Services

Please help me it is very frustrating!!!

Upvote 0
Unless the phone is having problems, I would ignore how much RAM you have empty. As danfrance said, RAM is there to be used so let it be used. If there's a problem with how your phone works, such as slow animations or freezes, then maybe there's a good reason to look at possible causes, but until then I wouldn't worry.

yeah after 1 day of use is very slow and totally unusable

Upvote 0
I had made a previous topic about my prob,but I wanted to attract ppl who use leedroid. My problem is I use my phone everyday and everyday i have to restart my phone because it is unusable after 1 day of use. This is becoming annoying and it can have very negative effects on me e.g. the alarm wont work or it is stuck until i remove my battery. I need a solution!!!

Asian Desire
Leedroid MOd 2.3d+a2sd
8gb class 6 transcend

(if you need anything more just post it!!)

Thank you in advance!!!!

Upvote 0
Fairly vague, seeing as I have no knowledge of your previous topic but as a LeeDroid user I have to say that I am more than happy with it since I flashed it about a week ago :)

I have had some 'glitchy' behaviour but it has been very minor, so much so that I cannot remember what the few issues were, one-off issues that haven't resurfaced :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones