• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Metamorph not working

Hunterbeav

Android Enthusiast
Sep 26, 2010
Notheast Ohio
Anyone else having issues with metamorph. I have a couple of backups of mikfroyo4.5 in different themes going at this time. They are all running the same kernel netarchy 4.3.2 sbc more havs. The current set up I can't get metamorph to change battery widget. Really blowing my mind anyone have any ideas. Thanks

The red theme is a flashable zip I thought
sorry I was not clear on what I was saying, the problem was I had flashed a stock 4.4 theme then was trying to use metamorph to flash a battery wiget and that was not working. So I flashed the mik red theme then used metamorph to flash the battery wiget I wanted off the mikfroyo extras web page and it is now working. I know you said you could not get it to work, but have you tried what I just said. It doesn't have to be the red theme but try flashing a theme from mik's page then try a metamorph zip. There is a link on how to use metamorph on the extras page have you read it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones