• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Metro confirms Froyo for the ascend (again)

i just read an email directly from metro to the local metro store that tells them it should be out tomorrow and that they will get notice when it does or if it wont by tonight.

but i know how bureaucracy works so i'm still iffy.

unrelated to this thread, but i posted a reply to you on the all things root a2sd section..you mentioned a "tweaked rom" when someone said they lost all apps, including market after running a2sd reinstall...re-flash??

Upvote 0
unrelated to this thread, but i posted a reply to you on the all things root a2sd section..you mentioned a "tweaked rom" when someone said they lost all apps, including market after running a2sd reinstall...re-flash??

yeps, and do the first boot w/o the sd card installed. wait for market to update.... they changed the tread name its now [froyo rom]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones