• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Metro F6 on T-Mobile

yknujssab

Android Enthusiast
Hello all,
I was wondering what if anything would have to be done to get a Metro branded F6 on T-Mobile?
My reasoning is better price on 5 lines (Metro $275 vs T-Mo $210 + fees) unlimited.
The F6 I can get for $79, after rebates and a couple months of service of course. But compared to T-Mos F6 at $264 total cost.
Any thoughts or comments?

Last month i struggled to choose the F6 for the screen size or f3 for the battery, i ended up getting the f6 and all i can say, the F6's battery life isn't really that bad.

Hello all,
I was wondering what if anything would have to be done to get a Metro branded F6 on T-Mobile?
My reasoning is better price on 5 lines (Metro $275 vs T-Mo $210 + fees) unlimited.
The F6 I can get for $79, after rebates and a couple months of service of course. But compared to T-Mos F6 at $264 total cost.
Any thoughts or comments?
The only thing, and this I have only read about never tried it myself, metro has the phone sim locked even from using t mobile carrier.
So you may need to get the unlock code from metro

T mobile phone can be used on metro no unlocking of sim required though.

Back
Top Bottom