• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL]CarbonRom 4.3

Carbon Changelog

Nightly 7-24
Add ROM Stats. Stats can be seen here: http://carbon-stats.mattman.org/stats

Nightly 7-23
A few updates to Halo
Choose to wake screen with power, home or both keys
option to handle incoming call in the background

Nightly 7-22
Nothing

Nightly 7-21
Added first start tutorial to Halo
New halo icons
Other minor fixes to halo

Nightly 7-20
Various little changes

Nightly 7-19
Various minor changes to Halo))) icons in notification bar

Nightly 7-18
Various minor changes to halo and floating apps

Upvote 0
I just noticed a new update went up on GooManager, and to try it out i backed up my rom and flashed the new zip, obviously it didnt work and crashed so i reverted back to my back up, what is the safe way to upgrade to the new version? (sorry, noob here)

I flashed it too, it's been forever since I had an update from GooManager. Unfortunately, the backup was a completely failure when I went to restore. It didn't seem to backup properly. I got almost everything back. I can make calls, but not receive them. My notifications don't show up on my status bar either. The only way I know I have a text is by leaving the volume up on my phone. I looked everywhere to see if someone had the same issue, but nothing. The ICCID isn't showing up though, maybe that's it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones