• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MIUI LockScreens...

Why is it that every single time you download a lock screen, some part of it is in Chinese... It's never all of it. Sometimes it will look fine until a message comes in then I see a bunch of weird characters or when its charging. Is there and english lock screen pack or something I can download to my phone?

Why is it that every single time you download a lock screen, some part of it is in Chinese... It's never all of it. Sometimes it will look fine until a message comes in then I see a bunch of weird characters or when its charging. Is there and english lock screen pack or something I can download to my phone?

i havent noticed any chineese on my lockscreen, messages, notifications, battery alerts, calls. im using the Gaia lockscreen

Upvote 0
i havent noticed any chineese on my lockscreen, messages, notifications, battery alerts, calls. im using the Gaia lockscreen

Oh really? I might have to switch to that one then because I really like that style of lock screen. Right now I have the one with the green and gold globe and charging is what shows in chinese haha. I'll go check gaia out now. I saw an english pack of lock screens for like 1.6.2 somewhere but I don't know if that will work with 1.9 kinda new to rooting and everything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones