• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Miui V6 Rom Port Work In Progress

Lets Get Miui Volt

• Total voters
Hey Guys In Many Thanks To @Curtis1973 For Making The Rom Port Guide I Am In Progress Of Porting Miui V6 For Lg G2 to Lg Volt Will Post As Soon As im Done Fixing Anything That is Needed To Get Fixed And I Hope U Guys Enjoy

DPI must match. volt hdpi. g2 x,xxdpi...you can give it a . but guide does not account for mismatched dpis. may want to pick a device with a matching DPI,and hardware specs.

Good News To All Work in Progress Is Going Pretty Well So Far Made A Build Without Having The Earlier Issues Now Waiting For It To Boot

tried getting the miui v7 from lg l90 ported. can get boot animation going... that's about it. not sure if permissions are sticking like they should...but I did notice the miui I tried to port was already a port from another device to the l90....I bet that's where the issues are. on to find another device with complete original build.

tried getting the miui v7 from lg l90 ported. can get boot animation going... that's about it. not sure if permissions are sticking like they should...but I did notice the miui I tried to port was already a port from another device to the l90....I bet that's where the issues are. on to find another device with complete original build.
Need help rebuilding ramdisk back together and rebuilding boot IMG I don't have Ubuntu using windows for all the work any help aprriciated @SykkNyzz thanks for the guide that was the one I was using when I started with v7 but I need help rebuilding ramdisk and boot IMG I had an issue with it not working boot error as soon as I got to lg logo I got some errors at the top

tom1957 has miui v5 running. no data. been working with his version but still can't get data working. will keep plugging away at it. but doesn't look good.
U Think I Could Get A Copy Of That One Then To See If Their Is Anything I Can Do To Help With Getting Data And Probably To See If Is Possible I Can Also Try Updating It To Version 7 With The One I Have Built That Is Stuck On Boot Loop

I've got the ROM. but will need to get toms permission to share it so others can help fix it. version 5 does not require boot image hacking...that's why v7 won't boot for us.

Back
Top Bottom