• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mobile Data Not Working Need Help!

bilpullman

Lurker
Jun 21, 2011
Hi guys I have an unlocked HTC desire originally on the telus network. I am currently on a plan with the fido network a subsidiary of Rogers. I am currently set up for a data plan however I cannot seem to get mobile data working and when i spoke to fido support they refused to guide me through the steps because I was using a non fido phone. In the mobile settings I currently have mobile network, data roaming, and enable always on mobile data all turned on with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys I have an unlocked HTC desire originally on the telus network. I am currently on a plan with the fido network a subsidiary of Rogers. I am currently set up for a data plan however I cannot seem to get mobile data working and when i spoke to fido support they refused to guide me through the steps because I was using a non fido phone. In the mobile settings I currently have mobile network, data roaming, and enable always on mobile data all turned on with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Checked your APN settings?
Try Fidos website, they should have settings there, some even have a service where they text you them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones