• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (mod-w.i.p) 4.2 quick settings

Looks good man. I know the toggle getting pushed of the screen is also a problem with cm11 roms. You could just remove the am/pm from the notification bar clock. The only problems I see are a few of the toggles overlapping with the top bar where the clock is.

Looks good man. I know the toggle getting pushed of the screen is also a problem with cm11 roms. You could just remove the am/pm from the notification bar clock. The only problems I see are a few of the toggles overlapping with the top bar where the clock is.

lol apoligse that picture is rather old i am still modding this and i have almost prefected it. the one in the zip will not over lap like that and will feature some new toggles stock samsung and stock cm11 toggles. the only thing is the icons ill need to mod them. anyway thank you yea the over lap part ill need to learn how to remove am pm

--edited--
link has been updated. now featuring more toggles and themed elements i am tired i have work tomorrow. please enjoy

Back
Top Bottom