• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moment deactivated

You can use it on WiFi just fine. That s what I do with my moment. However since the phone uses agps and needs a data signal for gps to work ( or not work as it does for many) you won't be able to use the navigation part of it. But just using maps while in one place and on WiFi works fine though.

Upvote 0
Yes you can use wi-fi and of course like edp said gps and navigation won't work.
I still have mine which actually is still new cause I got it replaced 1 month before I upgraded and I use it as an mp3 player and when at home with the wifi to send a couple of e mails play games,download apps to try them out and of course even though it doesn't have the best camera I think mine takes pretty decent pics using a couple of 3rd party apps. who needs a damn iPod touch? lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones