• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Most frequently dialled/texted numbers

mgbgt

Lurker
Hi. Anyone know if there is a way to check which numbers you call or text most frequently? Or is there an app on the market that can do this?

I'm on Tesco and want to figure out what my 5 most frequently used numbers are so I can update the selections for my discounts, but I don't trust the selections that Tesco has suggested.

Don't really want to start noting down all my calls, durations & texts by hand!!:eek:
 
look at your phone bills


Ha ha! Nearly fell off my chair there. Oh wait, no I didn't cos it was just a smart***e comment!

No bills on PAYG. Obviously reading a bill would've been easy and would negate the possibility of having to keep a record of every call & text I send....hence why I originally made that statement.
 
Hi. Anyone know if there is a way to check which numbers you call or text most frequently? Or is there an app on the market that can do this?

I'm on Tesco and want to figure out what my 5 most frequently used numbers are so I can update the selections for my discounts, but I don't trust the selections that Tesco has suggested.

Don't really want to start noting down all my calls, durations & texts by hand!!:eek:

I have not searched in Market or AppBrain for such apps yet, but I'm willing to bet there are some out there. I'm thinking it may have to be separate apps for voice calls and SMS, though, because they're on different logs/history in the device.

Maybe not. ;)
 
I have not searched in Market or AppBrain for such apps yet, but I'm willing to bet there are some out there. I'm thinking it may have to be separate apps for voice calls and SMS, though, because they're on different logs/history in the device.

Maybe not. ;)

Yeah, I've had quite a few searches on the market, but not found any yet that are what I'm looking for - more for allowing you to set up quick access to what YOU yourself regard as frequently called or favourite numbers.

Cheers for that though!:)
 
You don't need an app for that. The most frequently and recently dialed numbers are listed first.
 
The people app has call history and you can get it to just show outgoing calls. No summary or stats just each call.

No idea about messages though.
 
Back
Top Bottom