• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Movies You *Won't* Watch Again ...

The war of the Rose's an crash. I thought both were just too evil. I watched all of roses and will never watch it again. I turned off 'crash' after 10 minutes because they were so evil and racist. People tell me it gets better by the end but I could not watch it with how evil everyone was.

Men Who Stare at Goats, Burn After Reading, The Weather man, Mangolias, V for Vendetta,
Where the Wild Things Are, 12 Monkeys, Gone With the Wind, Godfather series. Holiday Inn movie, any old movies I cannot think ontop of my head right now, I used to watch some at my Grandparent's house..

human centipede...........dumb and gross

anything after Die Hard 2....so die hard 3-5......terrible

Indiana Jones and the kingdom of crystal skulls and anything with shai labeouf who can't act!!!!!!

One comes to mind I walked out of was The Hudsucker Proxy with (great) Paul Newman walking out of a window from a boardroom table early , but it went downhill. (no pun)

The Big Lebowski lost me as well, despite the cast.

Some movies start off wrong or with a character you don't like and get worse and worse.

One comes to mind I walked out of was The Hudsucker Proxy with (great) Paul Newman walking out of a window from a boardroom table early , but it went downhill. (no pun)

The Big Lebowski lost me as well, despite the cast.

Some movies start off wrong or with a character you don't like and get worse and worse.
Big Lebowski really lost me, I hate movies that is just abstracted like that, seriously you have to tell an honest story without jumping around like that,
who are you in the movie production right?

Mulan, saw it in a mostly empty Imax yesterday. Too much CGI, too much superhero stuff, was like a "Chinese" rendition of Wonder Woman(which is another movie I don't want to see again), and no songs. Plus it had non of the humour and charm of the original Disney animated version

Last edited:
Given the cast and admin crew a few of us were stoked to see “Burn After Reading,” and after it ended and we were leaving the theater I said, “you know, someone early on read that, puked, and wrote “Burn After Reading” on the script before they passed it along...the next moron thought that was the suggested title, so they made the movie instead of burning the script as directed.”

Awful movie.

I think there were a total of 5 "Home Alone" movies, which is 5 too many.

Another one is Elf. Will Farrell is as funny as stepping in a pile of dog crap in the dark, topped with legos.
Will Farrell and Ben Stiller; I can only take either of them in small doses, like a supporting role. When they’re a lead? Fuggedabowdit.

Back
Top Bottom