• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moving apps??

irieone

I'm trying to move app to the phone storage and it keeps asking to move to SD card, I'm not running a SD card yet and want to move my apps. Anyone know what to do here?? I have had the note for a little over a week now and loving/hateing it lol..

hi,
1: are you trying to move an app from, say, a pc to your phone? or
2: do you have the app on your phone already?

if it is number 1, go to 'my files' on your note (in your app drawer)and in the top left corner you will see /sdcard, this is because your internal memory on your note is known as /sdcard. when you place an micro sd card into the note it will then show in your 'my files' list as an external_sd so when it asks to move to SD card, then the answer should be yes and it will move it to phone storage.

if 2, then what the hell you asking for because its already there lmao ;-)

regards

baz

Lmfao!!! I see it now.. its different from my Atrix I had to move app form phone to media storage on my own. Now I have

Lmfao!! I see it now. On my Atrix I had to move apps from phone to media storage every time I downloaded them, I see now on the Note it does it already for you!! Lol live and learn!!

Back
Top Bottom