• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Mozilla Boot To Gecko so we can run html5 like a pc

was that english?? cant even try to decipher what that means

unless you mean that i said pos instead of possible and prob instead of probably. if thats the case well wait im not going to be mean maybe you should try a little harder in the future. i understand somethings are harder for some people then others there is nothing wrong with the fact that your special.

unless you mean that i said pos instead of possible and prob instead of probably. if thats the case well wait im not going to be mean maybe you should try a little harder in the future. i understand somethings are harder for some people then others there is nothing wrong with the fact that your special.

Dude, chill out. I was also confused by what you said. It was a run on sentence with incorrect words such as "are" instead of "our" and so on. I had to read your post a good three times before it finally made sense. Just saying...

whoa whoa the hostility here is unneeded. we're all android loving people here trying to help each other out. and btw this is childish:

Private Message: hey you can do it!!!
post_old.gif
Today, 05:02 PM nizlovelots

Device(s):

icon1.gif
hey you can do it!!!
at least you try i no it must be hard for you. if people are mean because your slow don't pay them any attention. i wish you all the luck in the world

Dude, chill out. I was also confused by what you said. It was a run on sentence with incorrect words such as "are" instead of "our" and so on. I had to read your post a good three times before it finally made sense. Just saying...

chill out in what way. i feel sorry for anyone that is having trouble understanding me. that i used are instead of our must have thrown you through a loop. its so hard to understand i guess and it must be hard to tell if its English . i did make an error so maybe that's why it must seem like its not English it does look like hieroglyphs doesn't it.

whoa whoa the hostility here is unneeded. we're all android loving people here trying to help each other out. and btw this is childish:

Private Message: hey you can do it!!!
post_old.gif
Today, 05:02 PM nizlovelots

Device(s):

icon1.gif
hey you can do it!!!
at least you try i no it must be hard for you. if people are mean because your slow don't pay them any attention. i wish you all the luck in the world

sorry if you took it wrong i thought i was being nice

Okay people. Everybody chill out. It's perfectly fine to ask someone to clarify their post if it's not understood, provided they do it politely. For example, "I'm not sure I understand what you said" is okay, "was that English?" not so much.

Sooooo, if you post in internet-speak, expect to have to clarify. If you need to ask for clarification, do it politely. If you think a post does not fit the spirit of the rules, report
report.gif
, don't reply.

Is this possible with our phone probably not but it looks amazing so i thought i would ask.
If you mean run the gecko based browser on the Admire so we can watch HTML5 video instead of relying on Flash, there's a nightly build for our processor. It didn't quite run well on my device but it may on others. Good luck!
link for Firefox nightly:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms/Android#ARMv6_.28experimental.29
link for opt in HTML5 on YouTube:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Back
Top Bottom