• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "My Accounts" t-mo app does not show my data usage

CrackBaby

Android Enthusiast
The bloatware t-mo app called "My Account" app does NOT show data usage like it's supposed to. Does anyone know why?

I have reverted to gb from ics so I no longer have the handy infograph in settings.

Never mind, I realized that because the data (and also # of texts) is unlimited, that's why it's showing up as zero consistently.

If anyone can recommend a data usage tracker that's dead easy. I'd appreciate it! One that will set an alarm before I reach 5GB :)

I have reverted to gb from ics so I no longer have the handy infograph in settings.

Mornin' CrackBaby. Were you having problems with ICS 4.0.4?

I haven't tried it, but you might take a look at Onavo. Do you know how much data you usually use? I would be surprised if you get close to 5gb.

Mornin' CrackBaby. Were you having problems with ICS 4.0.4?

I haven't tried it, but you might take a look at Onavo. Do you know how much data you usually use? I would be surprised if you get close to 5gb.

Thanks for the Onavo rec. It's working great. And you're right, it's unlikely that I'll come close to 5GB. Probably not even 2GB.

I wasn't really having problems with ICS other than a strange "mobile life sync" that kept popping up, and worries about the battery life in general.

Thanks to your GB reversion,guide, it was painless. I had a minor problem with Swype language dictionary and had to wipe the memory, but other than that, all good.

I miss the ability to have multiple gtalk sign-ins so much that I'm considering going back to ICS. ebuddy app is okay but the icon will not leave the notification window. Always something isn't it.

I read on ubergizmo that JB is coming to Swedish SG-S 2 users in November. Dare I hope that we will get it soon? the Nexus 7 has spoiled me so much - project butter and no bloatware. I will upgrade to JB asap even if it's not official & I have to root.

I figured that I'll post this as I think it's quite useful. If you ever want to check how much data you used in exact figures, then dial #932# aka #WEB#. It's a T-Mobile short code and you'll get a message telling you exactly how much data was used.

Back
Top Bottom