• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My Esteem is broken beyond repair

Slickinator

Android Enthusiast
I was skating with my Esteem in my pocket screen facing out, this tiny little pebble went under my wheel and literally skid the rock a good 6 inches before stopping and me falling off. I fell almost face first but I put my arms out in time and only impacted my hands and right leg pretty hard. Well right under my right leg was my Esteem in my pocket, and under that was this jagged rock that penetrated the screen and some of the internals almost reaching the battery. I was pretty pissed and legit just tossed it into a small river under a bridge after taking out the micro sd card. I ordered a Nexus 5 2 days ago and it just got here so this is see ya later Esteem forums, it was a cool time

well now that you moved on by accident[see wat i did there]hopefully for the poor esteems sake,you might not wanna skate with something so fragile in or on your position nexttime,now a moment of silence plz for the esteem! lol just messing wit ya,wish i could skate n bust my butt and go gt a new nexus 5,as of right now, i gta carry it wrapped in bubble wrap and its kevlar case to avoid any accidents! good luck

well now that you moved on by accident[see wat i did there]hopefully for the poor esteems sake,you might not wanna skate with something so fragile in or on your position nexttime,now a moment of silence plz for the esteem! lol just messing wit ya,wish i could skate n bust my butt and go gt a new nexus 5,as of right now, i gta carry it wrapped in bubble wrap and its kevlar case to avoid any accidents! good luck

Haha I know right, I'm probably going to have it in my backpack from now on when I skate

or just invest in a good case lol.. it won't save ya if you land on the glass but it makes it damn near invincible.. had one of the krakken cases for this phone and i've honestly thrown it pretty damn hard at a wall trying to kill a spider lol.. and all kinds of unintentional abuse.. key thing is put the screen against your leg..

Back
Top Bottom