• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MY EVO wont turn on or charge please help!!!!

Zach778

Lurker
Jan 9, 2012
Going to bed last night i forgot to plug my phone into the charge so it died, waking up this morning i attempted to plug it in when i saw that it wasnt charge and the LED light WASNT turning on at all, i tried taking the battery out and SD card and holding down the volume up+down buttons and after holding them down for 10 minutes nothing happened. Is my phone done? is there anything else i can do? please help i have work today and that phone is a big part of my job

Going to bed last night i forgot to plug my phone into the charge so it died, waking up this morning i attempted to plug it in when i saw that it wasnt charge and the LED light WASNT turning on at all, i tried taking the battery out and SD card and holding down the volume up+down buttons and after holding them down for 10 minutes nothing happened. Is my phone done? is there anything else i can do? please help i have work today and that phone is a big part of my job

hello and welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!
try this trick out and see if it will work for you or not:
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...k-guide-hard-brick-only-wont-turn-charge.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones