• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first ever Android Application

AyoS

Lurker
Apr 22, 2012
Heard of my new Android App that pass code protects the incoming calls of selective contacts and all contacts? It's called Xumba and is finally being after months of very hard work and patience.

It works seamlessly; I asked an 'epic' developer friend of mines to test and debug the code.

Here is the blog I am using to describe and promote Xumba: Protect Incoming Calls

Most importantly, I want feedback from the pro's and learners of this forum as that will encourage me to build bigger and better apps.

Thanks
AyoS

Reactions: itisufo
Hi Charlie, any feedback from a guru is definitely what I'm looking for. I'm not yet a brilliant developer so I really want to take my skills to the next stage

Hi Austrie, that's what I thought while I was looking for an app that protected my incoming calls from my nosy close friend

Hi itisufo, which website are you referring to? I have a blog which is Xumba - Protect Incoming Calls and then there is the very long Google Play link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS54dW1iYS5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

Upvote 0
I was going to download it so that I could test it this week, but the market says it's not compatible? I have an E4GT with CM9 (ICS)
42577196-278c-1251.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones