• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My note 4 keeps restarting on its own please help

My note 4 keeps restarting on its own please help

• Did you try to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You can try to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Raneemarz

My note 4 keeps restarting on its own and won't open unless it's plugged in although it's fully charged. After it turns off and I plug it in it opens and then if I tried to take the charger off it will restart again on its own. I tried taking the battery out and putting it back but the problem wasn't solved. The problem isn't from the side botton because when i take out the battery and put it back the phone doesn't start by it self. Please help me.

So you're sure that the power button isn't being forced into a hold position. As per samsung phones, they have a force shutdown if you hold the power button for 5+ seconds without releasing.
If you can, grab a flathead screwdriver and slowly pry on the power button to make sure it isnt stuck in the pushed position.

Upvote 0
So you're sure that the power button isn't being forced into a hold position. As per samsung phones, they have a force shutdown if you hold the power button for 5+ seconds without releasing.
If you can, grab a flathead screwdriver and slowly pry on the power button to make sure it isnt stuck in the pushed position.
Yes I'm sure because as I said when I take the battery out and put it back in the phone doesn't start by it self.

Reactions: Guggy
Upvote 0
I am having the same problem but it seems to start when the battery level gets down to about 15%. The only remedy seems to be plugging it into the charger and letting it charge back up some. I have searched but am still unable to find a solution so I'll watch this thread to see if the problem gets solved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones