So I went to the pool today and it was 96 degrees out. I put my phone in my backpack thinking it would be safe but when I was done I took it out and the it was super hot. My screen now won't turn on. I know my phone is still on because it will vibrate when I get a notification and will occasionally be a slight white flash on the right side as well. It sucks because I can't even turn the phone off to let it cool down. I'm assuming it overheated but I don't know if the phone is toast or what. I guess I could drain the battery but that could take ages. Any suggestions on what to do?