• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My speedtest are backwards?..

Mexjoker

I'm Not Real, Doris!
Aug 1, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
sadajy6e.jpg

yze3a8e6.jpg

his download is being capped but not his upload.

I'm in the grandfathered plan. They don't cap me when I use up my 1GB of youtube and other similiar services. At least I hope not :p. These are average 4G speeds for me, but at night and in the morning they go higher. Probably because the network isn't as congested :eek:

How you doing nazty? :b

Upvote 0
My GPS is always on and it's rare that I can get Speedtest to move OFF of the original set of servers in the MidWest it's set up with. Every now and then it will but not not lately in a long while.

(And yes, people forget or don't know that even with Geepus toggled ON, it's only actually working when an App that uses the GPS is working and needing GPS info.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Upvote 0
My GPS is always on and it's rare that I can get Speedtest to move OFF of the original set of servers in the MidWest it's set up with. Every now and then it will but not not lately in a long while.

(And yes, people forget or don't know that even with Geepus toggled ON, it's only actually working when an App that uses the GPS is working and needing GPS info.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
And this is why I keep gps off. Unless I want the app to have that info:p

Upvote 0
I'm in the grandfathered plan. They don't cap me when I use up my 1GB of youtube and other similiar services. At least I hope not :p. These are average 4G speeds for me, but at night and in the morning they go higher. Probably because the network isn't as congested :eek:

How you doing nazty? :b

Lol no I don't mean capped by how much data u use I mean capped by how fast they allow u to be at.

Reactions: spanky0323
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones