• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Verizon Temporarily Unavailable

Confused? Damn, I hope none of us paid for someone else's DI.

Well...if someone else want to pay for mine for me, I won't complain ;)

Finally, the site seemed to settle down and the order went through. Deep breath and *sigh*. Now I can relax...except for the part in the confirmation email where it says if they're out of stock they'll contact us. OOS! NOOOOOO! Please don't say it!

OK, I won't borrow trouble.

BTW, my only option (not that I'm complaining) was for free overnight shipping. Also, there was a banner on the side that said free activation Fri-Mon so I definitely didn't get charged for activation. I thought I saw somewhere else on the site that all online orders had activation waived but maybe I'm wrong.

Good luck everyone reserving your Inc!

Upvote 0
I had the option of 2 day shipping or overnight shipping for $8.99. I live in Indiana, so this must be based on your location from warehouse. I imagine the people who live close to warehouse are only seeing the overnight option due to proximity. Anyway, thanks to whoever found the FREEOVERNT promo code for next day overnight shipping.:)

Upvote 0
browser shouldnt ever matter when its a server issue on VZW's end.

Seems like others are having problems too. Just passing on my experience. I use Google Chrome and 3 times last night it crashed right before hitting the submit order button.:mad: It also seem to run slower with Google Chrome. On the 4th try using IE, I had no problems and it seemed to go much faster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones