• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My youtube channel

joemossjr

Android Enthusiast
If you have a rom any rom and you want me to show it off for you and put you in a video send me a message with the rom s you want me to advertise and i will do it for you ive done it with other roms but stoped but if you want me to advertise your rom just pm me

Yay! Now we actually have someone making videos for the triumph. :D. I wonder what happened to minus5252...

I looked at his youtube channel and his youngest video is a month old. He has a note that says his workshop is done and that may mean he will start doing more videos. Although I think he would be concentrating on cm9.

If you have a rom any rom and you want me to show it off for you and put you in a video send me a message

Hey Joemossjr...i was recently thinking about swapping prl for the motorola triumph. There is no videos out for performing this process and many seem interested in doing it. If you have some free time...a video on swapping prl would be helpful to the community. :D

Hey Joemossjr...i was recently thinking about swapping prl for the motorola triumph. There is no videos out for performing this process and many seem interested in doing it. If you have some free time...a video on swapping prl would be helpful to the community. :D

hahah if only i could do it it never works for me:/

Well I could probably do a partial one... The thing is since my digitizer doesn't work I couldn't show that my MT actually had the prl change, but I could swap the prl and everything. If you want me too I can, but it probably won't be for a couple days.

When your doing a tutorial/review of a ROM, try to to add more talking like minus. The viewers want you to explain, to hear your opinion, to hear the facts of the ROM, how to install it, and the beauties of the ROM...

When your doing a tutorial/review of a ROM, try to to add more talking like minus. The viewers want you to explain, to hear your opinion, to hear the facts of the ROM, how to install it, and the beauties of the ROM...

you are exactly right lol :p

and it sucks when there is only one video that doesnt explain much haha :D

Lol just did this today. I ran into snags not listed anywhere in the forums or comments but managed to figure it out. I'd do vids but I hardly have time with my wife and 1 year old.

EDIT: btw, I seen some people ask if MIUI showed which PRL you have loaded, it does, in case that question wasn't answered.

Back
Top Bottom