• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mytouch keyboard

welcome to the forum.. i just use the standard one. never tried anything else, interested in the comnments

Ive tried a few and right now im using the htc which is good but it sometimes does random longpresses when typing fast and it cant be updated

Ive tried a few and right now im using the htc which is good but it sometimes does random longpresses when typing fast and it cant be updated

That's the problem I'm going thru now. :/ Great keyboard but the mistakes it randomly does is not fun.

i'm running the HTC_ime and have had no issues - keys are slightly larger, white skin made the keys easier to discern for these 60 yr old eyes and in a few weeks i've actually gotten to where i'm typing faster than the predictive dictionary so i turned it off. - keyboard and installation instructions at HTC Keyboard on myTouch 3G - T-Mobile Community

I stumbled upon big buttons keyboard which is gettjng constant updates and has huge buttons so after a little getting used to you can really fly, i hope the next update has auto correct

I'm using "Better Keyboard". It costs a couple of dollars but it works great. You can get both audio and tactile feedback on the keys. It looks really nice to. I noticed that you can also get "skins" for this keyboard and those are free I believe.

I'm using "Better Keyboard". It costs a couple of dollars but it works great. You can get both audio and tactile feedback on the keys. It looks really nice to. I noticed that you can also get "skins" for this keyboard and those are free I believe.

but i really am never going to pay for a keyboard when there are nice ones on thw market and people are always going to be making more

I'm just looking into this just now. I wouldn't mind one with slighlty bigger buttons as I've got big thumbs - although not having that many issues with the native keyboard.

I was looking at Better Keyboard, but don't want to pay for it if it's not any better.

I'm just looking into this just now. I wouldn't mind one with slighlty bigger buttons as I've got big thumbs - although not having that many issues with the native keyboard.

I was looking at Better Keyboard, but don't want to pay for it if it's not any better.

Well, it does have the ability to go into a QWERTY keyboard in vertical mode which means the keys will be bigger. Don't know how much that helps.

Ive found some keyboards with alot of potential they just need to be developed, topkey, big buttons, anysoft, and tap tap keyboards al, work really well but they are lacking key features give them a try though and post some feedback

I've found that Better Keyboard is more touch-sensitive than the default. I was having to seriously mash a couple keys, particulary the spacebar.

but then again that costs money and im looking to stay away from that i feel like tap tap keyboard if it had vibration and predictive text it would be the best keyboard out there, its extremely uncoventional layout makes it extremely accurate and once you get used to the layout you can absolutely fly! I highly reccomend trying it out

Back
Top Bottom