• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need a stock Pantech Marauder ROM...

I hate to make another thread so soon, but I'm in desperate need of a stock Marauder ROM. I've sent a couple of PMs out to the folks who were active in that forum, but I figured a general feeler couldn't hurt either.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Hey, can't help u w/a ROM but want 2 know what app u r using 4 music. I just got a Marauder a couple days ago & kind of having a hard time w/the preloaded google stuff. It should'nt b this time consuming 2 transfer/download music (not trying 2 highjack ur thread). I am just curious what another Marauder user uses. Thanks.

Personally I haven't been able to find anything, but you did try posting in the Marauder Root Forum right?

Marauder - All Things Root - Android Forums

I replied to a preexisting thread in that sub-forum and sent some PMs to the users who'd been active there.

It's only been a day -- I'll give it a couple more before I start to really freak out. ;)

Hey, can't help u w/a ROM but want 2 know what app u r using 4 music. I just got a Marauder a couple days ago & kind of having a hard time w/the preloaded google stuff. It should'nt b this time consuming 2 transfer/download music (not trying 2 highjack ur thread). I am just curious what another Marauder user uses. Thanks.

I use MixZing, though it is ad-based.

I replied to a preexisting thread in that sub-forum and sent some PMs to the users who'd been active there.

It's only been a day -- I'll give it a couple more before I start to really freak out. ;)

I use MixZing, though it is ad-based.

What exactly is wrong to where you would need to freak out?

What exactly is wrong to where you would need to freak out?

Well, the phone is actually going to my step-son, as his has bitten the proverbial dust. I did a data wipe via the software, put the new SIM card in, and went back through the initial setup to make sure it would work. After that, I did another wipe and powered it off. It's been sitting like that for a little over two weeks.

When he turned it on and started to go through the Setup Wizard, it gives a message of "Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped" when trying to select the language (first option) and won't progress. The phone is usable via the pull-down menu, but the Setup Wizard will not go away. I've even done a "hard reset" with no success.

So I suppose "freaking out" is a bit of hyperbole, but there is some need to find a stock ROM so I can reflash the phone and see if that resolves the issue.

EDIT: By the way, if any mods feel this should be moved into the Marauder Root forum, feel free.

In case anyone else comes across this thread with the same issue, turns out Verizon is just going to ship me a new phone since neither they nor Pantech knew what was going on.

If anyone needs the stock ROM in the future, I'm going to make a full backup as soon as I get it.

In case anyone else comes across this thread with the same issue, turns out Verizon is just going to ship me a new phone since neither they nor Pantech knew what was going on.

If anyone needs the stock ROM in the future, I'm going to make a full backup as soon as I get it.

I need the stock ROM. I don't know what i did but now phone wont go past the pantech screen.

Hey AresRising,

I have gone-ahead and moved your thread to the Pantech Marauder all-things-root area for you.

Hoping the folks in here can help you guys out.

Cheers!

I'm kind of in the same boat here, I need a stock ROM and kernel because my Marauder refuses to install the OTA update...

Back
Top Bottom