• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Advice, Streak 7 or G Slate

markyt23

Lurker
Feb 5, 2011
Hi all

I am on the rail for choosing a tablet.
I don't want a 10" device, looking for something in the 7-8 ish range.
I would like 4g and a dual core and if not honeycomb the ability to upgrade to honeycomb.
Right now im stuck between the Streak 7 or waiting for the G slate. Any suggestions?

Hi all

I am on the rail for choosing a tablet.
I don't want a 10" device, looking for something in the 7-8 ish range.
I would like 4g and a dual core and if not honeycomb the ability to upgrade to honeycomb.
Right now im stuck between the Streak 7 or waiting for the G slate. Any suggestions?

Based on some reviews, the dell streak isn't that great. I would wait until the g-slate is released. I have a feeling that tablet will be better than the streak.

Upvote 0
Thanks for that piece of advice yeah, I took some time and looked over the reviews of the streak and it will probably be better to wait for the slate, although some of the things lacking in the streak now may be made up for when it gets pushed a honeycomb update, but the LG looks more promising

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones