• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need FM Radio

Isn't it included in most of the roms? I keep deleting it from every ROM I flash. If I knew how to pull it out of CM7 and post it I would mate.

I highly recommend Spirit FM. There is a free and paid version inthe Market. It is MUCH more powerful than any of the normal FM apps.

In the future, all you have to do is download a stock ROM and pull it out of the system/app folder
Probably, but some of the files in the HTC app might be tied to the specific framework files of the Sense version. So it's possible it wouldn't work unless the app is from a ROM with the same version of Sense. That's why I pulled the version from the Runnymede. I'll have to test this theory out later ;).

Wow, I didn't know that I can do that. Worth to try.

yep welcome to the wonderful world of being rooted. you pretty much can grab anything from any rom and install it elsewhere. i can't say that it will work on other roms so be careful what you pull out and install. make sure that you make a nandroid backup just in case something goes wrong.

also you will need a good file manager app like root explorer.

Back
Top Bottom