• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help:Cannot fully open<Fring>. What is good for Rooted mmx A75 with ROM (ub-A75-1)

tmsiam

Lurker
Cannot opened <Fring>. What is good for Rooted mmx A75 with ROM (ub-A75-1) I wanna test Fring (the video call) in my MMX A75 rooted with ROM <UB-A75-1> . But after successfully installed over the phone from googleplaystore, I open the fring app and it start opening but with a spinning/loading circle round and round and it never open completely. So I cannot do anything like registration even. After longtime, i press homescreen button and go to phone menu list and tried to open <contact> to make someone a call. But the contact list cannot be opened because of this fring loaded earlier, so i uninstall the fring, then only i can start up and see all my <contact list>.. I have lots of double/triple records of same names and same numbers in my contact list (phonebook). Is this be the reason i cannot open fring app completely.???!! PLIS TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

And plis suggest one apps for free vidoe/voice calls that would work good for my rooted mmx A75 with rom <ub-a75-1>. Thanks in advance.

Thanks again, dear Ninadji. By the way, after i remove all the double/triple contact list in my phone i can use <fring> now. I tried <tango> and <yahoo messenger> also, all the three works very well and good.

And again dear Ninadji please tell me if there is any better and new ROM as compare to UB-A75-1. If so, please inform me where to get that ROM.

Back
Top Bottom