• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help Getting Data & MMS on PagePlus

rockdude

Lurker
I have inherited a HTC EVO 3D.

My old phone (Samung Omni I910) was great for phone and messaging, but
sucked when it came to surfing the web.

I got the MSL/SPC code through CDMA WS.

I changed the MSL/SPC to "000000"

I then changed my MDN, MIN, & Installed a P+ prl.

I called P+ CS and did the over the air programing which showed programing complete.

The phone and text messaging works fine.

My download speeds are 120K Down 110 Up.

MMS Does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rockdude
 
Thanks for replying.

WOW Guess this must be a lot harder question than I first thought.

No offense but that video is useless for converting Sprint phones.

Page Plus is the largest MVNO of Verizon Wireless.

Guess I'll head over to P+ dealer and have it flashed.

Like I said, I got Talk and Text to work. What I really need is data.

Right now I am stuck getting the "NV-Items AN" User Id to stick
every time I put "MDN@vzw3g.com" it reverts back to "MEID@hsm.sprintpcs.com"
 
Unfortunately, I don't think too many of us flash our phones to be on other networks. Sorry we couldn't be more help.
 
Back
Top Bottom