• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help with my backups

louis321

So I know a little about the process from root to cw put rom on sd make backup flash been doing it for some time on my LG optimus but here is the problem IV done all that and now when i flash new rom after making backup it wont let me restore the backup I look in the file there nothing there so I reflashed miui made backup put on my comp later when I to restore agine it did not work so I took of the comp put in SD under restore and nothing in file shine nothing there is there some wrong with my clockworkmod

Sounds like it. Try replacing recovery, backup, and test by trying to restore.

No offense, but your post was really hard to read without punctuation. If English is not your language, I apologize.

Ya I know its my big fingers and spell check keep messing me up and when I type I can see the whole thing I'm type on my phone sorry.. but will try to do that when I first started on MT it worked fine but will give a shot

when i go into the misc spot bottom middle i find my backup files are in there so i think i was deleting it when i was clearing out the misc files

anyone how to stop them from geting in there

Attachments

• shot_000001.png-1.jpg
    shot_000001.png-1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 24
  • shot_000002.png-1.jpg
    shot_000002.png-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom