• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help with optimus slider fast!!

Ok so when i tried 3 different chargers today and with every single one my optimus slider doesnt charge. this is because the usb port is messed up . So i have to order a battery charger now so i can still use my phone and i need to know if these will work with the optimus slider battery (links are below)

today my optimus slider usb port got messed up so i cant charge it now if i plug it in it wont show up as charging so now i have to buy a battery charger so i can still use the phone so can u tell me if this will work with an optimus slider battery?(i cant post link here)

According to the description, it works with all LG Android phones, so I don't see why not. I'm not personally familiar with your phone, though. Good luck.

alright i just wanted to make sure that lg android batteries didnt vary in size or anything therefore it wouldnt fit in that charger or be compatible

I have one of those chargers, just a different brand, and they are universal to fit any size battery. You can slide the metal prongs to fit any battery, and the base will get longer or shorter to fit any battery.

Hey TONY STORY, Now that you got a few answers, I merged the thread from the lounge with your original thread... Thanks for understanding :)

Back
Top Bottom