• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help With removing superuser

First of all I am sorry if there is information out there that I could not find. But I have looked on many sites and can seem to find a working solution. I have the stock verizon release of ICS and did a root and used the AmonRA recovery and followed the instructions on XDA. but After doing what they said, It said below the directions that I needed to use SuperSU instead of the superuser that was installed in the process. When i installed supersu it said the binary file won't load and says there is a error. I read somewhere that I need to uninstall the superuser but I can't find a method that works. I have s-off and i can't get any root permission to work. IE titanium Backup. Is there anyone out there that can help. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones