• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help with rooted A75

kunparekh18

Dec 17, 2012
Hello,

I have a rooted Micromax A75 which I rooted a long time ago by installing ninadchaudhari's UB-A75-1 ROM.

1 problem I have been facing from the start with me A75 is the lack of internal storage, 128MB is just not enough for my needs. So is there a way I can increase the internal storage by using space from my SD card?

Also, how do I install ClockWorkMod Recovery? I believe that is required for me to increase the internal storage. Before sometime I had installed CWM but now I have forgot how to do that. Help would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Root_&_recovery_for_MMX_A75 - Download - 4shared

go to this link download the complete file then extract it u will find 3 files just copy these 2 files mu73.apk and recovery.img put them direct into ur sd card without putting them into folders after that install mu73.apk it will ask for root permission give the permission there u will find install or flash recovery.img
just Tap on the "flash recovery from sdcard"......and next tap on the recovery.img file. It'll automatically reboots in new custom recovery ......thats it ur done.............. its the simple way and best according to me ..............

Am not responsible if your mobile is BRICKED.
DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones