• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help

shewbie2

Lurker
I am new so I hope I'm asking for help in the right place. So I rooted my evo with unrevoked went fine. Then I had to unroot my phone to take it to Sprint. I unrooted by the unrevoked s on tool then flashed the pc36img. I was unrooted and was able to. Take my phone in. So here is were I need help I tried to reroot with unrevoked it worked and I got my super user but I still had s on not s off witch means it did not unlock nand. What should I do please help. Thanks happy holidays.

That's been happening lately. There are a whole bunch of threads in the root section about this problem. Did you get an error during the process? Assuming you at least got soft root and clockwork recovery, go to the unrevoked website, and download unrevoked forever. Put that on the root of your sdcard, and flash it from recovery. That will give you s-off.

Awesome yes I had soft root I didn't think of that cuz my first root it automatically gave me s off. Thank u soo much and sorry if I double posted.

Welcome to the forums - I've moved you to the Evo root area to get you more of the help you need, such as that akazabam's already started on.

Back
Top Bottom