• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jeff Martel

Lurker
Dec 18, 2012
Today my phone updated when I connected to laptop, before this update I was able to save any image or photo by just holding down on the picture and the it would ask if I want to save it. Now after this new update I cant save anything, anyone else have this problem or is there a setting I need to change. Please help thank you

Today my phone updated when I connected to laptop, before this update I was able to save any image or photo by just holding down on the picture and the it would ask if I want to save it. Now after this new update I cant save anything, anyone else have this problem or is there a setting I need to change. Please help thank you

what phone do you have? do you know what update it was? can you post the info for your phone(settings>about phone>software info)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones