• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need qremote apk please.

OK. I installed both apks. However I am not sure what to do with the folders included in theses zips. Should I place these folders somewhere in my device? Oh, and the remote pops up but doesn't work when I try to add a new remote. So, it does not work yet.

Hey, I'm not even sure what all you need for this qremote. I just searched around to find what you were looking for?

Is one of the files an odex file? Or is there a folder containing additional data required by the app?

I'm not familiar much with installing apps like this, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. If there is an odex file, you will probably need to put that where the other odex files are on the phone. Maybe /system/app or /data/app or /data/data?

Will also probably need the correct permissions. Seems that apps tend to usually be rw-r--r-- (which is I believe 644)??

Uhhhh, if there's a folder that contains data, that might go on your internal storage under either Android/Data or Android/obb

Edit: can you upload the zip you downloaded? For one, it can be resource for other people that run across this thread, but I also want to take look at it. Are you sure that it's not a recovery flashable zip? If you upload the zip I'll take a peak and see what's in there.

Back
Top Bottom