• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need some help please

broncobilly

I was in the middle of trying to flash a rom. my phone went black for a second. And now all i get is a picture of a phone and i computer with a yellow triangle in the middle. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or what it means? Thanks

Hi Bronco...I googled your issue and you're stuck at downloading. You're not even flashing a ROM yet. You can start all over by pulling your battery.

Link

EP, I think the OP has a Fascinate instead of a Captivate...

Might want to loop Frisco in on this since I know he used to have a Fascinate...I'll give him a PM shout-out.

Cheers!

edit: PM sent...hopefully, we'll help the OP out.

Thanks. I had 2 tabs open and pasted the wrong one :o

Edited my post with the correct link now.

thanks guys for the suggestions. im still a newbie and i shouldnt have been trying this lol. anyways yes i do have a fascinate. I have tried pulling my battery it doesnt work. i am wondering why my computer wont even recognize my phone anymore. i cant even do anything. tried putting my phone into recovery mode but thats not working. unless im not doing it right

ok i was able to get my phone in download mode. now i just want to get back to stock for now. odin recognizes my phone now. ive tried getting it back to stock but havnt been able to do that yet

Back
Top Bottom