• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Netflix now on the XOOM

are you rooted? this can make the difference.

try and re-install the old version. see if you can .. if it allows you and you are able to view a video, then go and update (or see if the system will auto update for you) and let the installer in the market overwrite the previous install from you.

should not be anything you need to do. the update should have happen without you doing anything else on your end.

are you rooted? this can make the difference.

try and re-install the old version. see if you can .. if it allows you and you are able to view a video, then go and update (or see if the system will auto update for you) and let the installer in the market overwrite the previous install from you.

should not be anything you need to do. the update should have happen without you doing anything else on your end.

I am not rooted, and unfortunately I did try what you said and I still get the error just after selecting the update "package file was not signed correctly"

ok next question..

do you have the 3G/LTE or wifi version?

so you can use the old netflix app but you cant update to the new one?

perhaps you should go to manage apps, force close netflix, clear cache and data then uninstall from there.

try again....

ok next question..

do you have the 3G/LTE or wifi version?

so you can use the old netflix app but you cant update to the new one?

perhaps you should go to manage apps, force close netflix, clear cache and data then uninstall from there.

try again....

Yeah! It worked! Thank you so much! :D

Back
Top Bottom