• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up!!!! And we will follow up with a Fernwood Tonight marathon!! And Second City TV!!!!! I know you are in for those too!! Whoot!

I - am - sho - nuff - skerred - of - me - some- YOU!!! How did u know. Actually watchn this dvd now! Here, i will plop the dvd in right here now! i will share! Just remember me when you get them KKs in Austin!

[Youtube]F-WpP5yjhzo[/media]

I remember that show when I was a teenager... "sliders"
so am now watching it.. I never watched the last seasons.

not bad when you are bored ...

View attachment 65670

(click to enlarge)

My pics are from my phone because I use Chromecast, best way to watch Netflix on a TV. :) (Yeah, I know, I keep saying that.)

And I'm surprised that they used the Westernized name of Confucius for him given that's an actual Chinese movie and his name isn't pronounced that way, but I guess it helps people to relate and that's probably the main thing.

I'll stand back and wait for the Mary Hartman Mary Hartman posts now, just saying Fernwood Tonight rocks. :D

Stupid app error.

1387562784071.jpg

My family just finished the first 4 seasons of Dexter (originally on Showtime which we don't have) on Netflix, and will watch the last four seasons when they become available on Netflix on Jan. 1st. That show is addictive!

How have I never noticed this thread before! :o

I'm quite in to documentaries (say what you will about the BBC, some of their stuff is stunning) and I'm trying to get my boy in to that sort of thing too, so I've been watching a lot of this sort of thing at the moment:

2013-12-24%2012.37.31.png

Been watching Rosario + Vampire...kind of silly but something to watch while coding or being otherwise distracted...

starting "24". I saw a commercial .. "24" is coming back..

so I wanted to see what it was all about. 8 seasons!!!
finished it.. closed.
and they are renewing it?

has any show .. that came to an end.. ever come back?
not a remake. Hawaii 5-0 is a remake.

I gotta think about that one.

Some were renewed and then finished on cable, a number of science fiction shows did that.

But I think there was one a long time ago. I seem to recall a bunch of us shaking our heads that something came back but Star Trek wouldn't.

Hmmm. Great question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom