• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Avatar.

@ocnbrze , is it me or does your avatar dog look pixelated ?

and, why is the forums telling me I spelled "pixelated" wrong??
Capture.PNG

65432h.jpg

No one would see it coming. :p
I seen one of these up close once, it sounded way farther away than it actually was. But the (ground) air pressure from it banking about popped my ears. I swear on my life, it was trying to chase some UFO (was bouncing around the sky) and didn't even stand a chance.. Lol. No, it wasn't a hallucination and I wasn't alone in seeing it

I seen one of these up close once, it sounded way farther away than it actually was. But the (ground) air pressure from it banking about popped my ears. I swear on my life, it was trying to chase some UFO (was bouncing around the sky) and didn't even stand a chance.. Lol. No, it wasn't a hallucination and I wasn't alone in seeing it
That is the new one still in development. You are thinking of the B-1
B-2_Spirit_%28cropped%29.jpg

I walked under one at an airshow when I was a kid. It was like a spaceship. I think it was right after it was declassified.

That is the new one still in development. You are thinking of the B-1
B-2_Spirit_%28cropped%29.jpg

I walked under one at an airshow when I was a kid. It was like a spaceship. I think it was right after it was declassified.
Yes, I think you're right on that one. Good looking out :cool:

These routinely fly directly over my house; I've posted pics before. See, I'm in their flight path when they're headed to flyovers at the Rose Parade, the Rose Bowl, and filming locations. We FEEL and hear them before actually seeing them! I never get tired of them.

Back
Top Bottom