• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New BrokenOs Build

Jesus Christ you people don't learn man
dude chill the F*** out...
...I'm not rushing him, I just read he had an "almost ready" build that he released privately on some irc channel, so that's the build I'm talking about... don't need to act like you're better than anyone...

Lmao you think he added the "dfuse says **** all y'all" because he's going to drop a build soon? Idk where you're reading these things but..... Keep them coming

OK so we had a misunderstanding here.

To clear things up, there isn't any m build right now. A lot of work has to be done before m can even begin being worked on. Because of the way the device tree was set up, it has to be almost rebuilt from scratch before work on marshmallow can begin.

Let's refrain from asking questions about when or if it'll come since that is something that is guaranteed to annoy almost any developer, and we need to avoid that at all costs.

Hopefully we are all on the same page now.

Uhhhhhh.....
Since it's probably "never happened" to anyone.....
WiFi refuses to work....
I know it's my fault....
I did a shoddy job of clean installing and following instructions......
But, it can't be BOS.....
Because, BOS is perfect.....
Ideas?
Besides quoting the BOS bible...

Uhhhhhh.....
Since it's probably "never happened" to anyone.....
WiFi refuses to work....
I know it's my fault....
I did a shoddy job of clean installing and following instructions......
But, it can't be BOS.....
Because, BOS is perfect.....
Ideas?
Besides quoting the BOS bible...
It sounds like you used the old switcher which has been reported to break WiFi on the new builds.

In too stupid to find em....
All I need em for is to mess with the mixer file..
So my deaf a$$ can hear the notifications....
I can flash the last mixer file provided by dfuse....
But, I'm rebel scum and is rather do it myself....

Like I said... I'm stupid and I can't find em..
So I'm rocking broken unswitched..
Yesterday ... Besides WiFi being the invisable man.... My phone wasn't having anything to do with incoming calls..
I still gotta fiddle with it because it's dumb about spell correction ...
..It's not suggesting words anywhere near what I'm trying to spell..
Like I said... I not smart..
Compute?

bruh, we can't post the links here because the developers don't want their work shared here.
just go to google plus and look for dfuses page.

There are no rules there are just things we do for you and things we don't. If you're on the 1-31 build use the correct switcher, use the old one and you lose WiFi, that's been confirmed already.

I wish they would've fixed it to where the new ROM worked with on b13 without flashing b06. I know I prefer staying on b13 and having a nice LTE signal with no audio phone calls (that I know), Instead of having 3g flickering in and out with shity data and audio with b06. I can still text.

Back
Top Bottom