• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New charger for Logitech Mouse MX

I replaced my desktop mouse with a Logitech Performance Mouse MX. It charges visa a mini USB connection like the Evo. Included in the box is a wall outlet with USB connection much like what came with the Evo. How would I know if this could be used to charge the Evo without frying it. What electrical information for it would I want to match up?

Thanks, if anyone has this information.
 
According to this, that's within spec:

Universal Serial Bus (USB) - HwB

I charge mine off my laptop and I'm told it has a straight 5V output.

Me, personally, I wouldn't take the chance and I'd wait until someone more knowledgeable or with that experience chimes in. $600 phone vs. $75 mouse... you know.
 
Back
Top Bottom