• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok my wife just got a droid eris tonight and well i have a few questions that just seem to be a little odd to me first off the plug on it seems to be extremely sensitve like i have a hard time getting it to connect to a PC unless its in jsut the right spot and the next thing is that she will be using it and trying to be careful to not move the uber sensitve cord and all of a sudden it will stop charging and there will be a exclamation point over the battery what does that mean? i have looked in the manual and it doesnt show that icon in there. please help im due for one of these in a week and if these are gonna be some common problems its really gonna turn me off from the phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones