• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Sony Xperia Z has full signal and coverage but won't send texts & make phone calls! HELP!!!

EDMKiDD94

Lurker
I got my new phone today as mentioned in title, I have full signal and coverage but I cannot send texts or make calls with it it saying " SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE" DAFUN DO I DO? Please help.:mad:

Got that problem several times before. But all after I've used my old phone Xperia Neo V for a couple of months. It happened all during the afternoon, and tomorrow morning it was normal again. Turns out the carrier (3 Hong Kong for me) was broken in my area. It could very well be a problem with your carrier. But I switched to 4G for my Z now and none of that ever happened. Strange but I think 3 is using a different tower for 4G networks. I don't know.
Maybe it was due to the carrier still processing your number. Didn't the sales tell you the approx. Wait time for activation? 3 said it was approx 2 hrs and the sim was going after 2 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom