Shadow4909
Lurker
Let me start of by saying this is my first time being on this site So... Hello 
So onto the problem. For some reason, my nexus 7 2013's camera has a black spot in pictures and videos that I take. I assume this is dust under the camera lens but I feel as if the camera just randomly got damaged by doing absolutely nothing. I can sort of eleminate the black spot by shining light into it, but its still there. Below are the links to the pictures of what I'm trying to explain (Just checked and it said I can't post pictures yet, how convienent :\) so anyways a quick response to this problem would be great. Thanks in advance.

So onto the problem. For some reason, my nexus 7 2013's camera has a black spot in pictures and videos that I take. I assume this is dust under the camera lens but I feel as if the camera just randomly got damaged by doing absolutely nothing. I can sort of eleminate the black spot by shining light into it, but its still there. Below are the links to the pictures of what I'm trying to explain (Just checked and it said I can't post pictures yet, how convienent :\) so anyways a quick response to this problem would be great. Thanks in advance.
