ukstonerguy
Lurker
Hi all.
ok, so for some reason whenever my nexus goes to sleep, it turns off. I am forever turning this thing back on, it's also random as to how far into the sleep it crashes, sometimes it's instantaneously, sometimes it will be 10 seconds. Very odd but it's making the phone unusable.
One other side effect is that I cannot reboot the phone as when I let go of the on button, the phone shuts off, also it shuts down when connected to my laptop via cable. It will charge however, but mostly when turned off fully overnight (as it doesn't sleep)
Any advice?
ok, so for some reason whenever my nexus goes to sleep, it turns off. I am forever turning this thing back on, it's also random as to how far into the sleep it crashes, sometimes it's instantaneously, sometimes it will be 10 seconds. Very odd but it's making the phone unusable.
One other side effect is that I cannot reboot the phone as when I let go of the on button, the phone shuts off, also it shuts down when connected to my laptop via cable. It will charge however, but mostly when turned off fully overnight (as it doesn't sleep)
Any advice?