• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No 3GFunctionality after complete restore to fresh orig ROM install

ewingr

Android Enthusiast
I installed the 1Click ROM update on my phone (won't go into the gory details of why), and did a complete restore using Titanium.

I had a few issues, all of which I have worked out except I have no 3G connectivity. WiFi works, but no 3G. I thought maybe Juice Defender may be messing it up, so I uninstalled that. I can go into Network Settings, and then Network Operators, and the Default Setup is greyed out.

Any suggestions?

[EDIT]
I found that the Quick Settings app had APN toggled off. I don't know...maybe I had it toggled for some reason at the time it backed up. I typicallyi don't do that, but am learning/playing with things.

probably ur APN settings are missing generally use the APN restore/backup app to backup ur APN ,

you might need to get ur original APN settings , may be theres a easy way to do it i am not sure though.

probably ur APN settings are missing generally use the APN restore/backup app to backup ur APN ...

Although I got it going (See EDIT in my original post), I'm interested in this. Do you have a specific app in mind?

Back
Top Bottom