• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No clock on 2.3.7

Cruzzer26

Needing a little help,,, can't seem to get the clock on top.. I am on gingerbread. 2.3.7 with the green machine theme.. and another question, why does the phone call hang up when I'm on the headset and I press the power/ screen button is there a way to change that .. thanks in advance for the help..

There is a clock. It is just the same color as the notification bar. Go to settings -> cyanogenmod settings -> interface -> status bar tweaks -> clock color

Its a problem with cm7 there is no fix for it.

Cool thanks cause I looked everywhere and downloaded (talkback, kickback and the other one.. have another question, ,, now can I turn the volume on the headset it's Sooooo freaking low. And the 2.2.2 aka Froyo was so loud but ever since I put gingerbread ita so low and I used the original earbuds and the bodyglove single with Mic... ?

Go into the volume settings under the cyogen mod settings. There's a section for the head set to amplify or turn it down.

Also try "Audio Manager " it gives you easy access to 6 different volume settings including what you need, system volume. Along with DPS manager you can really jack up the volume of your music. If you listen to a lot of audio books you have to select a milder effect to keep the annoying audio spikes down.

Back
Top Bottom